After our social media call out to get Tiny Hearts First Aid down to Geelong, I have decided to host a course night at my house. I have plenty of space, and think it would be excellent to meet you all as well as learning some really, really important things.
A little about them..
Hero Headquarters is a registered training organisation that specialises in the provision of expert first aid training.
Trading as Hero HQ and Tiny Hearts Paediatric First Aid, it is our mission to create a movement that changes the way people think about first aid. We are motivated by our deep passion for creating first aid heroes in the workplace, community and home.
Your can read more here.
Here are some of things covered.
• Infant, child, adult CPR
• Infection control in the first six months of baby’s life
• Immunisations and whooping cough
• Food testing
• Allergies, anaphylaxis and EpiPen Use
• Respiratory conditions – asthma
• Water safety and drowning
• Febrile convulsions
• Use of Panadol and Nurofen
• SIDS and safe sleeping
• Statistics and facts
• Head injuries
Within thirty days after successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate in HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation via post.
So what now?
If you want be involved, we have been given a date of October 11th from 3 – 6.30pm (its a Sunday)
- Deposit $85 per adult coming in this bank account. Name: Madelin Baldwin-Gall. Bank: NAB. BSB: 083-646 Acct No: 81-327-4121 (It’s mine, and should the class for some reason not go ahead, I will of course send it all back to you!).
- Send me an email letting me know who is coming and confirming you have made your payment.
- Turn up – enjoy some wine, and cheese. I’ll provide some snacks but if there is anything is particular you would like, feel free to bring it 🙂
So, lets join the #proactiveparentingtribe together!
A candid photo of Evie and I #SVDCBodyLove