So Evie has never really been a TV kid, she’s much more of an outdoors lady – which obviously suits me just fine, but sometimes a mum just needs to have a coffee and a shower and a second of peace. And so I persisted with some Disney JNR and she came to love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
One day someone suggested Wiggles and I will now curse and simultaneously kiss the day that happened because WOW the girl is mad for it.
I on the other hand literally wake up singing ‘who’s got the glasses, we go the glasses’ and I use ‘Iggles’ songs to sing Hunter to sleep.
- Emma’s mouth is huge. Like, really big. She doesn’t shut it. I bet Lachy doesn’t mind but still. I swear I can see her tonsils.
- I don’t care what you say. Simon is CREEPY AF and I just can’t look at him. Why is he singing a song about brushing our pets hair? Why does he keep saying ‘where is daddy finger’ and twirling his fingers in that creepy manner?
- Anthony looks bored or stoned most of the time – he’s kind of like ‘I should have packed this in 15 years ago but its paying the bills so YOLO’.
- Lachys hip sway when he plays the keyboard is way too gyrating for kids TV. Tone it down mate. Also please get a hair cut. Ta
- I love you guys. So much. I have never seen kids so fascinated with the TV screen before, and my belly full of hot coffee and freshly washed hair bows to you and thanks you.